This boy has gotten quite crafty in the last few days. He has figured out how toilets flush (oh boy are we in trouble!) here is a picture I snapped of him flushing tonight as he stood beside it peeing on the floor. It is times like this that I wish I'd had his full boy in view! I took the camera away from my face just in time to catch the tail end. AWESOME.

He is really into brushing his teeth these days. He does it by himself first (which really means he sits and sucks off the toothpaste) and then we help. As you can see....he totally digs it.

His other new thing is streaking like a naked, caped crusader after the bath. He had a great time tonight in his duck towel.

Talking with Aunt Nat through the gate.

Looks like someone found Mommy's lens cap.

Last but not least is the fact that he has learned how the zippers on his onesie pjs work. For the last two nights he has been turning his cozy onesie into something that slightly resembles a 70s leisure suit! All he needs now is some baby chest hair. HA!
I am going to keep trying to get as many of these as I can up here! Have a great one!





No comments:
Post a Comment