Friday night we went to the park. But after getting his fill of the slides and the swings Julian decided to take a detour. He worked his way to the basketball courts where he watched the big boys play. He was in awe. I loved watching him watch them. He wanted to be one of them. It was a painful reminder that I shouldn't blink. He will be one of those big boys before I know it.

At one point they brought him the ball. He was over the moon.

(insert a too short weekend with not enough lens to Julian time here)
Monday night we went to Old town Spring and ate at Wunschie Brothers. At one point a train came by and Julian LOVED watching it. Alternating between "Train" and "Choo-Choo" as it passed. When it was done he kept asking for "More" as this picture shows.

If only Mommy had that kind of power.
Since the train wasn't an option he moved to the front window where he could watch all of the cars passing by. He is such a boy.

Last but not least. I took this one tonight. I call it his Michael Jordan face. He uses it when he is deep in thought.

He is so much fun these days. I am so blessed.





No comments:
Post a Comment