We had a great day today!! Julian is learning how to chew real food so we have been giving him little tastes here and there. Today he had a bit of cinnamon roll (which he loved) and chicken for the first time! He thought the chicken was alright (after he got used to the taste). We then took a couple of pictures this afternoon. He is such a happy boy!! Here he is smiling at Daddy.
Momma got him good!!


I love this one!

Julian also learned something new this week! I know.....he pretty much learns new things every day.....but this one is super fun to play with. He has learned how to shake his head "no". Of course he has no idea what it means or what he is doing but he likes to mimic us when we do it. Here we are having some fun with him this afternoon.
I love these days with my baby boy! He is growing and learning by leaps and bounds!! What a great time raising him has been!
No comments:
Post a Comment